BTU Protocol (CURRENCY:BTU) traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. During the last week, BTU Protocol has traded 14.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One BTU Protocol coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.65 or 0.00001760 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. BTU Protocol has a market cap of $58.71 million and $249,006.00 worth of BTU Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $22.47 or 0.00060974 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002714 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00003614 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.19 or 0.00022237 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002713 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $303.80 or 0.00824391 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $32.03 or 0.00086905 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.66 or 0.00045215 BTC.
BTU Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Booking Token Unit (BTU) protocol is a standardized building block for any decentralized application (dApp) or web site willing to implement booking features for their end-users. The BTU protocol also brings interoperability among decentralized applications that incorporate it. BTU token will be an ERC20 token running the protocol. All platforms implementing the BTU protocol would benefit from a hybrid approach combining an on-chain smart contract and off-chain software components, providing more scalability. “
BTU Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BTU Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BTU Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BTU Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BTU Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BTU Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.