DXdao (CURRENCY:DXD) traded down 8.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 11th. In the last week, DXdao has traded down 21.9% against the U.S. dollar. One DXdao coin can now be purchased for about $258.43 or 0.00695650 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. DXdao has a market capitalization of $12.75 million and approximately $1.27 million worth of DXdao was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- HEX (HEX) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0767 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $49.21 or 0.00132462 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00001838 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 75.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- Egoras Dollar (EUSD) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003616 BTC.
- Receive Access Ecosystem (RAE) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00003354 BTC.
- Earneo (RNO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- ETERNAL TOKEN (XET) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0481 or 0.00000514 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DXdao is a collective that builds and governs decentralized products and services. Its current product suite features Omen, a prediction market; Swapr, a governance-enabled AMM; Mesa, a front-running resistant DEX; and Rails, a Layer 2 payment portal. DXdao uses a reputation-based governance system; meaning that voting power is non-transferrable and cannot be bought. DXD is an ERC20 token that powers the DXdao ecosystem and has a claim on a share of all revenue from DXdao products. DXdao is fully on-chain and minimizes its reliance on third-parties, controlling its products through ENS, and managing the treasury through binding, on-chain votes. DXdao aims to bring decentralization to DeFi and build resilient financial services for the world. Whitepaper”
DXdao Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DXdao directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DXdao should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DXdao using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DXdao Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DXdao and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.