HelloGold (CURRENCY:HGT) traded down 11.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on June 11th. HelloGold has a total market capitalization of $209,976.11 and approximately $203.00 worth of HelloGold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, HelloGold has traded 6.1% lower against the US dollar. One HelloGold coin can now be purchased for about $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.19 or 0.00060126 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002710 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00003542 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.19 or 0.00022197 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002714 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $297.14 or 0.00805071 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $31.96 or 0.00086603 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.68 or 0.00045197 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “HelloGold is a start-up that creates simple and accessible gold products for everyone, providing access to gold as a form of savings, loan collateral and remittance (value transfer). Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, HelloGold built the world’s first Shariah compliant gold digital application that changes the way you buy and sell gold. The Hello Gold foundation (HGF) is an organisation that was setup byu HelloGold to serve two primary objectives: Accelerate the use of blockchain technology for use by the mass marketExpand the availability of products that help the underserved and unbanked in emerging markets to have better and more affordable access to simple financial products beyond cash; i.e. providing the ability to diversify savings and better preserve wealth”
Buying and Selling HelloGold
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HelloGold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HelloGold should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HelloGold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HelloGold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HelloGold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.