Lympo (CURRENCY:LYM) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 11th. Lympo has a total market capitalization of $15.99 million and $1.22 million worth of Lympo was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Lympo has traded down 2.8% against the dollar. One Lympo coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0193 or 0.00000052 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.06 or 0.00059285 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002688 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00003511 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.18 or 0.00021975 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002691 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $292.53 or 0.00786045 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $32.04 or 0.00086098 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000320 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Lympo is an Ethereum-based sports and health marketplace. Lympo's healthy lifestyle ecosystem is powered by user-generated and user-controlled sports and wellness data. LYM is an ERC20 token that serves as a currency on Lympo's ecosystem. LYM also acts as the reward issued by market players interested in having direct access to Lympo digital fitness wallet users. There are two different types of rewards – A reward for achieving a healthy lifestyle goal, i.e. running 5 kilometres, and a reward for checking into a particular location for a specified amount of time, i.e. joining a gym class. “
Lympo Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lympo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lympo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lympo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lympo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lympo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.