SafeMoon (CURRENCY:SAFEMOON) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. SafeMoon has a total market capitalization of $2.17 billion and approximately $19.61 million worth of SafeMoon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, SafeMoon has traded 3% lower against the dollar. One SafeMoon coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002720 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00002325 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $21.73 or 0.00059103 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $61.91 or 0.00168384 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.27 or 0.00196557 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $429.92 or 0.01169273 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $36,814.20 or 1.00124258 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00002705 BTC.
SafeMoon Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Safemoon protocol aims to create a self-regenerating automatic liquidity providing protocol that would pay out-static rewards to holders and penalize sellers. “
SafeMoon Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SafeMoon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SafeMoon should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SafeMoon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SafeMoon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SafeMoon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.