WOWswap (CURRENCY:WOW) traded down 0% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 11th. One WOWswap coin can currently be bought for about $7.86 or 0.00021147 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. WOWswap has a total market cap of $2.45 million and $49,573.00 worth of WOWswap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, WOWswap has traded down 4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002693 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00002297 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.50 or 0.00057878 BTC.
- Egoras (EGR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $62.22 or 0.00167473 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.51 or 0.00195159 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $433.29 or 0.01166263 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $37,102.48 or 0.99866437 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
WOWswap Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Wownero is a privacy-centric memecoin that was fairly launched on April 1, 2018 with no pre-mine. Wownero is a cross between Monero and Doge, but it is deflationary with a finite supply of 184 million coins emitted over 50 years. Wownero is the first project to adopt a CPU-friendly proof-of-work based on RandomX, which utilizes a virtual machine to execute randomly generated programs to achieve ASIC resistance. “
WOWswap Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WOWswap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade WOWswap should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WOWswap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WOWswap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WOWswap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.