Wrapped BNB (CURRENCY:WBNB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. Over the last week, Wrapped BNB has traded 9.9% lower against the dollar. Wrapped BNB has a market capitalization of $2.44 billion and approximately $523.79 million worth of Wrapped BNB was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Wrapped BNB coin can currently be purchased for $357.34 or 0.00958694 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002684 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00002290 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.65 or 0.00058073 BTC.
- Egoras (EGR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $61.77 or 0.00165734 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $72.57 or 0.00194693 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $435.88 or 0.01169402 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $37,263.59 or 0.99973031 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
Wrapped BNB Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BNB is the native currency built on the Binance Smart Chain. Why do you need wBNB? BNB doesn't conform to BEP20 Standard: BNB and BEP20 tokens are designed to achieve different purposes.Wrapped BNB can be traded directly with alt tokens: wBNB can also be converted back.”
Buying and Selling Wrapped BNB
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wrapped BNB directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wrapped BNB should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Wrapped BNB using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wrapped BNB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wrapped BNB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.