ALLY (CURRENCY:ALY) traded up 301.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 23rd. ALLY has a total market cap of $32.82 million and $2.08 million worth of ALLY was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ALLY coin can now be bought for about $0.0143 or 0.00000043 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, ALLY has traded 97.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.95 or 0.00053840 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003451 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.81 or 0.00020413 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003002 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $209.05 or 0.00626942 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.24 or 0.00078703 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.32 or 0.00039951 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ally is focused on providing users the most secure and decentralized online communication solution. With private P2P chats, group chats, broadcast channels, ephemeral messaging, and crypto transfers, Ally offers a multitude of features to ensure users have the richest experience possible. As the first dApp built on Skrumble Network’s public blockchain, Ally is primed to be the go-to communication application for managing crypto communities, discussing sensitive political matters, and exploring a variety of fun and engaging topics. “
ALLY Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ALLY directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ALLY should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ALLY using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ALLY Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALLY and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.