Actinium (CURRENCY:ACM) traded 5.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 21st. One Actinium coin can now be bought for $0.0248 or 0.00000078 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Actinium has traded 11.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Actinium has a market capitalization of $819,438.14 and approximately $10,520.00 worth of Actinium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Quiztok (QTCON) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded 17% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0645 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- ChronoCoin (CRN) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PirateCash (PIRATE) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TerraCredit (CREDIT) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000016 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Actinium’s total supply is 33,007,700 coins. The Reddit community for Actinium is /r/ActiniumCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Actinium’s official Twitter account is @ActiniumCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Actinium is actinium.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Actinium is a decentralized digital asset that uses blockchain technology to bring cryptocurrency to all customers and stores through safety and easiness of use. The Actinium is mineable through the use of Lyra2z as a PoW algorithm that brings an energy efficient algorithm, keeps GPU cards from overheating, lowers the efficiency-gap between AMD and NVIDIA GPUs. Actinium also offers a mobile wallet and a hardware wallet (Ledger Nano S & Ledger Blue). Built on Litecoin source code, ACM is a medium of exchange within the Actinium network. “
Buying and Selling Actinium
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Actinium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Actinium should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Actinium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Actinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Actinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.