AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded 10% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on July 21st. In the last week, AppCoins has traded down 5.4% against the U.S. dollar. AppCoins has a total market cap of $11.75 million and approximately $96,085.00 worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AppCoins coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0480 or 0.00000150 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003134 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.15 or 0.00047472 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 21.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00002708 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003136 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.26 or 0.00013331 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $260.68 or 0.00816686 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006373 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000340 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AppCoins is a cryptocurrency for app stores that gives users new app purchasing power, unleashes monetization potential for developers and increases app safety.This project provides developers a transparent and efficient way to monetise their apps and build a reputation across app stores; provides users a trusted environment with new purchasing possibilities and incentives to discover apps; and creates an app economy with a new universal language that ensures trust, transparency, and openness.”
AppCoins Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AppCoins directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AppCoins should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AppCoins using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AppCoins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.