Bitcoin Confidential (CURRENCY:BC) traded up 34.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 21st. One Bitcoin Confidential coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges. Bitcoin Confidential has a market capitalization of $923,292.44 and approximately $8,197.00 worth of Bitcoin Confidential was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Bitcoin Confidential has traded 27.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- OMG Network (OMG) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00010752 BTC.
- Thunder Token (TT) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Harvest Finance (FARM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $86.08 or 0.00269388 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0388 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000718 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- ROOBEE (ROOBEE) traded 19.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Dracula Token (DRC) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000441 BTC.
About Bitcoin Confidential
According to CryptoCompare, “The official Bitcoin Confidential ticker is “BC” and trades under that name on all the exchanges where it has been listed. The designation “BITC” is for CryptoCompare only.Bitcoin Confidential (BC) is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency focused on confidential transactions through the use of Ring Confidential signatures (RingCT). Since confidential transactions have been mandatory since block zero, it is impossible to link coins to historical transactions. As such, Bitcoin Confidential coins are fully fungible and always equivalent in terms of value. “
Bitcoin Confidential Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Confidential directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Confidential should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Confidential using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Confidential Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Confidential and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.