Bloomzed Loyalty Club Ticket (CURRENCY:BLCT) traded down 1.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on July 22nd. In the last seven days, Bloomzed Loyalty Club Ticket has traded down 1.1% against the US dollar. One Bloomzed Loyalty Club Ticket coin can currently be purchased for about $1.55 or 0.00004858 BTC on major exchanges. Bloomzed Loyalty Club Ticket has a market cap of $58.72 million and approximately $31,973.00 worth of Bloomzed Loyalty Club Ticket was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003144 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.13 or 0.00047544 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00002742 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003146 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00013688 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $261.42 or 0.00821743 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00006420 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000345 BTC.
Bloomzed Loyalty Club Ticket Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bloomzed is a global financial network that connects people and business. Their analogy of choice is that of a “financial smartphone”, which should eventually become a “personal financial assistant” for each participant in the system. Just as a smartphone contains many different devices, Bloomzed aims at uniting several software solutions and services together related to payments, transfers, management of all types of electronic finance.In 2018, the platform introduced their first token, BZT, exchanged to Bloomzed Loyalty Club Tickets (BLCT) in August 2020, with both projects being based on the same smart-contract ERC20. BLCT serves as a “key” to its own MLM loyalty system within the Bloomzed platform. “
Buying and Selling Bloomzed Loyalty Club Ticket
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bloomzed Loyalty Club Ticket directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bloomzed Loyalty Club Ticket should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bloomzed Loyalty Club Ticket using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bloomzed Loyalty Club Ticket Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bloomzed Loyalty Club Ticket and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.