Datum (CURRENCY:DAT) traded 2.2% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on July 22nd. In the last seven days, Datum has traded down 8.3% against the US dollar. One Datum coin can currently be bought for $0.0012 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Datum has a market capitalization of $1.79 million and approximately $67,793.00 worth of Datum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003106 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.39 or 0.00047762 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002773 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003110 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.55 or 0.00014130 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $268.57 or 0.00833740 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006311 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000345 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Datum network will provide a way to monetize data, enabling anyone to buy or sell stored information while enforcing data usage rules set by the owner of the data at hand. The Datum network allows anyone to store structured data in a decentralized manner, through the use of smart contract technology. Datum (DAT) is an Ethereum-based utility token that will allow users to buy and sell data. The Datum token can also be exchanged for certain privileges on the Datum network, like the ability to participate in the data market and register as the storage node. “
Buying and Selling Datum
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Datum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Datum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Datum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.