Lunyr (CURRENCY:LUN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on July 22nd. During the last seven days, Lunyr has traded 16.6% lower against the dollar. One Lunyr coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.15 or 0.00000478 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Lunyr has a total market capitalization of $350,292.03 and $2,197.00 worth of Lunyr was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003137 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.28 or 0.00047918 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002776 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003139 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00013824 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $263.42 or 0.00825970 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00006401 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000345 BTC.
Lunyr Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Lunyr is an Ethereum-based crowdsourced encyclopedia that rewards users with app tokens for peer-reviewing and contributing information, thus providing reliable, accurate information. The LUN tokens will be used to place ads on the platform. They function as part of the incentive system to drive contribution, peer review, and dispute and quality resolution. That platform itself is a crowdsourced decentralized knowledge base where contributors earn LUN tokens. Lunyr's mission is to develop solutions that fundamentally change the way we publish, store, and exchange information. Through the use of blockchain technology, we enable individuals to capture the world's knowledge in a medium that is ubiquitous, censorship-resistant, and immortal. “
Buying and Selling Lunyr
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lunyr directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lunyr should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lunyr using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lunyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lunyr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.