Mdex (CURRENCY:MDX) traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 21st. Mdex has a market capitalization of $640.00 million and approximately $48.23 million worth of Mdex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mdex coin can now be purchased for $1.13 or 0.00003539 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Mdex has traded down 25.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003130 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00001775 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.04 or 0.00037683 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.99 or 0.00103260 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $45.54 or 0.00142509 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31,965.03 or 1.00038807 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00002898 BTC.
- Fei Protocol (FEI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003134 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MDX token holders receive trading fee rebates per the tiered structure referenced here. Please note that the Mandala Exchange reserves the right to update the information listed below any time in the future at the team’s discretion. In order to receive trading fee rebates or unlock platform enhancements, users must lock the required amount of MDX token in their Mandala Exchange wallet for a period of 30 days or greater. After the 30-day locking period, users will receive their trading fee rebates via a credit to their Mandala Exchange wallet in the same currency in which the trading fees were originally collected. Trading fee rebates will be paid on a rolling 30-day basis based on the users locking period date. “
Mdex Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mdex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mdex should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mdex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mdex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mdex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.