Orbs (CURRENCY:ORBS) traded 11.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on July 21st. Orbs has a total market capitalization of $144.47 million and approximately $19.19 million worth of Orbs was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Orbs coin can now be bought for $0.0648 or 0.00000202 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Orbs has traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003119 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.32 or 0.00047757 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 23% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002788 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003121 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00013597 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 14.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $264.65 or 0.00825157 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00006395 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000341 BTC.
Orbs Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Orbs combine scalability, low fees and isolation between virtual chains with Ethereum’s mature decentralized asset ecosystem. The Orbs Proof-of-Stake (PoS) ecosystem is the backbone of the Orbs network and the Universe that is being created. This ecosystem serves as the foundation for the security and operation of the network, enabling an optimal platform for decentralized applications. The Orbs Universe is centered around three core roles – Validators, Guardians and Delegators. “
Buying and Selling Orbs
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orbs directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Orbs should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Orbs using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Orbs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orbs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.