Quiztok (CURRENCY:QTCON) traded 8% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on July 22nd. One Quiztok coin can currently be purchased for $0.0129 or 0.00000040 BTC on exchanges. Quiztok has a total market cap of $16.02 million and $1.27 million worth of Quiztok was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Quiztok has traded down 5.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ChronoCoin (CRN) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Arepacoin (AREPA) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded 25.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- RPICoin (RPI) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Trexcoin (TREX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- IBStoken (IBS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- CaluraCoin (CLC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- HEIDI (HDI) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Quiztok filters, refines and compresses scattered knowledge and information in form of quiz contents. It's a knowledge-sharing platform where everyone can share their questions and answers. Quiztok provides quiz creators, quiz players and quiz curators QTCON as rewards to realize practical value of sharing knowledge. “
Quiztok Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quiztok directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quiztok should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quiztok using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quiztok Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quiztok and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.