Starbase (CURRENCY:STAR) traded down 2.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on July 21st. Starbase has a market cap of $1.00 million and approximately $7,330.00 worth of Starbase was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Starbase has traded 22% lower against the US dollar. One Starbase coin can now be bought for $0.0053 or 0.00000017 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003130 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.20 or 0.00047562 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 24.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00002753 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003132 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.33 or 0.00013543 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $262.56 or 0.00821705 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006365 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000341 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Starbase is a blockchain-based crowdfunding platform. It is built on the Ethereum network, allowing users to launch their fundraising campaigns, sell issued tokens and pay team members. The STAR token can be used for services within the platform and it is also used to receive rewards from project revenue in the form of Ether and Ethereum-based tokens. The STAR token is inflationary. “
Starbase Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Starbase directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Starbase should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Starbase using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Starbase Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Starbase and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.