EDC Blockchain (CURRENCY:EDC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 15th. One EDC Blockchain coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0132 or 0.00000027 BTC on popular exchanges. EDC Blockchain has a market cap of $607,731.42 and $136,260.00 worth of EDC Blockchain was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, EDC Blockchain has traded down 0.5% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48,068.23 or 1.00074618 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.00 or 0.00070777 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00008428 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $34.25 or 0.00071314 BTC.
- Tranchess (CHESS) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00007059 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00001514 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00001158 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00002103 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00006267 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0724 or 0.00000151 BTC.
EDC Blockchain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Launched in 2015, EDC Blockchain is a global multi-currency platform with a built-in constructor of coins. All EDC holders are merged into master nodes, which are a certain kind of fund in which users donate their coins, thereby allowing the node to mine EDC. Based on a hybrid LPoS mining algorithm and using Bitshares 2.0 Graphene protocol, EDC provides network security when implementing important functions, such as instant confirmation of transactions, as well as ensuring network voting. The last EDC coin will be produced on January 1st, 2040. The EDC community exceeds 1 million users, while the cryptocurrency is used by people living in 57 countries throughout the world. EDC is actively developing in the Southeast Asia, Latin American and European markets. “
EDC Blockchain Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDC Blockchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EDC Blockchain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EDC Blockchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EDC Blockchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDC Blockchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.