Infinitecoin (CURRENCY:IFC) traded up 30.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. Infinitecoin has a market cap of $18.24 million and approximately $958.00 worth of Infinitecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Infinitecoin has traded 40.5% higher against the dollar. One Infinitecoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Pakcoin (PAK) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0762 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Aricoin (ARI) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Comet (CMT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- LiteBitcoin (LBTC) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SocialCoin (SOCC) traded down 24.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Infinitecoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Infinitecoin’s total supply is 90,595,753,019 coins. The official website for Infinitecoin is www.infiniteco.in. Infinitecoin’s official Twitter account is @infinitecoinifc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Infinitecoin is https://reddit.com/r/infinitecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Infinitecoin (IFC) is a peer-to-peer open source cryptocurrency that is based on Litecoin (which was in turn inspired by Bitcoin), except that it will have 1142.86 times as many coins, and the difficulty with which coins are produced is adjusted more frequently. “
Buying and Selling Infinitecoin
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Infinitecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Infinitecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Infinitecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Infinitecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Infinitecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.