MenaPay (CURRENCY:MPAY) traded up 2.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 14th. During the last week, MenaPay has traded 5.8% lower against the dollar. MenaPay has a market cap of $1.01 million and $446.00 worth of MenaPay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MenaPay coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0075 or 0.00000016 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $30.32 or 0.00064245 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002119 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00002830 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $67.43 or 0.00142872 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.69 or 0.00014166 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002119 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 14.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $380.89 or 0.00807020 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.67 or 0.00043794 BTC.
MenaPay Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MenaPay has been designed to comply with Islamic finance requirements. The MenaPay Platform does not use or give interest, and proves this via witnesses thanks to the blockchain technology. The MenaPay Platform shares the revenue of the platform with the MenaPay Token Holders in accordance with Islamic finance approach. As a result of this structure, MenaPay is expected to help the digital transformation of the region. “
MenaPay Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MenaPay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MenaPay should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MenaPay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MenaPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MenaPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.