Mist (CURRENCY:MIST) traded 17.9% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 15th. Mist has a market capitalization of $4.83 million and $1.67 million worth of Mist was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mist coin can now be bought for about $0.0857 or 0.00000179 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Mist has traded up 7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.65 or 0.00063854 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002083 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002874 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.59 or 0.00149131 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.85 or 0.00014265 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002085 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $386.19 or 0.00804515 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.40 or 0.00046656 BTC.
Mist Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Alchemist was started with a tweet by @thegostep. There is no “dev team”. There is no company. There is only a community of alchemists figuring out what to build in the open. There is no roadmap. An alchemist never makes forward-looking statements, simply because the future is unpredictable. The only plan is there is no plan. “
Mist Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mist directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mist should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mist using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mist Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mist and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.