ModiHost (CURRENCY:AIM) traded 4.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 14th. One ModiHost coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00000281 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, ModiHost has traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. ModiHost has a total market cap of $165,455.41 and approximately $30,263.00 worth of ModiHost was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $30.17 or 0.00063841 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002116 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00002820 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $67.87 or 0.00143609 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.65 or 0.00014081 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002117 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $378.81 or 0.00801530 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.75 or 0.00043907 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aimedis is a medical care platform. It works as an intermediary between doctors and patients in order to create a medical data marketplace, where users can provide medical data to the doctors, and doctors can diagnose patients. At Aimedis, online medical prescriptions are possible as well as access to A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) tools that are able to examine medical data. The Aimedis (AIM) token is an Ethereum-based (ERC-20) cryptocurrency. It will serve the users as a medium to exchange value between them and/or to pay for other users medical services when using Aimedis. In addition, to buy or sell medical data, AIM tokens are required. “
Buying and Selling ModiHost
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ModiHost directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ModiHost should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ModiHost using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ModiHost Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ModiHost and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.