NEAR Protocol (CURRENCY:NEAR) traded up 5.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. NEAR Protocol has a market cap of $4.22 billion and $303.85 million worth of NEAR Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NEAR Protocol coin can now be bought for about $9.16 or 0.00019009 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, NEAR Protocol has traded 1.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.03 or 0.00114253 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00004272 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $261.24 or 0.00542427 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.46 or 0.00042482 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.52 or 0.00013531 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000734 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00001972 BTC.
- Divi (DIVI) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0392 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Beefy.Finance (BIFI) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1,161.07 or 0.02410755 BTC.
About NEAR Protocol
According to CryptoCompare, “NEAR is an open-source, decentralized platform with the potential to change how systems are designed, how applications are built and how the web itself works. It is a complex technology with a simple goal — allow developers and entrepreneurs to easily and sustainably build applications which secure high value assets like money and identity while making them performant and usable enough for consumers to access. NEAR provides a community-operated cloud infrastructure for deploying and running decentralized applications. It combines the features of a decentralized database with others of a serverless compute platform. The token which allows this platform to run also enables applications built on top of it to interact with each other in new ways. Together, these features allow developers to create censorship resistant back-ends for applications that deal with high stakes data like money, identity and assets and open-state components which interact seamlessly with each other. NEAR’s token economy is built around the NEAR token, a unit of value on the platform that enables token holders to use applications on NEAR, participate in network governance, and earn token rewards by staking to the network. “
NEAR Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEAR Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEAR Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NEAR Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEAR Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEAR Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.