YOU COIN (CURRENCY:YOU) traded down 9.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 14th. In the last week, YOU COIN has traded down 11.6% against the US dollar. One YOU COIN coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0042 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular exchanges. YOU COIN has a market capitalization of $2.36 million and approximately $347,544.00 worth of YOU COIN was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $30.45 or 0.00064325 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002113 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00002830 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $67.73 or 0.00143094 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.70 or 0.00014151 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002113 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $380.27 or 0.00803380 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.76 or 0.00043863 BTC.
YOU COIN Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The eco-incentives on the YOUChain Network includes entrepreneurial incentives, high-quality DApps incentives, user incentives and so on. The YOUChain Network has full-service development platform resources that are positioned to promote the growth of the native ecosystem. “
YOU COIN Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as YOU COIN directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade YOU COIN should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy YOU COIN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for YOU COIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for YOU COIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.