Bluzelle (CURRENCY:BLZ) traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on September 18th. Over the last seven days, Bluzelle has traded up 5.8% against the US dollar. One Bluzelle coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.25 or 0.00000527 BTC on popular exchanges. Bluzelle has a market cap of $78.19 million and $10.17 million worth of Bluzelle was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.25 or 0.00058696 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002076 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002820 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $63.22 or 0.00131360 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002076 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.34 or 0.00013164 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.36 or 0.00046452 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000391 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bluzelle is a decentralized, scalable database service that aims to provide an effective data storage solution for the newly emerging blockchain ecosystem. It provides a solution to the scaling problems that developers of decentralized applications (dApps) face while using centralized infrastructure and traditional cloud-based databases. Bluzelle uses reliable ”swarm” technology, in which it stores tiny bits of data in groups of nodes or “swarms” which are distributed across the globe. Since this makes it independent of single data centres, Bluzelle’s scaling ability is limitless. Bluzelle adjusts the number of nodes and their location dynamically, reducing request time and improving overall performance. Bluzelle's swarm technology makes it extremely reliable as it redundantly stores pieces of data across the globe, eliminating a single point of failure. Since there are no data centres, Bluzelle’s resources are provided by network “producers”, who earn funds and pass on the savings to users. “
Buying and Selling Bluzelle
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bluzelle directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bluzelle should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bluzelle using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bluzelle Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bluzelle and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.