Oxen (CURRENCY:OXEN) traded 0.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 18th. During the last seven days, Oxen has traded down 10.5% against the US dollar. Oxen has a market capitalization of $33.53 million and $86,201.00 worth of Oxen was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Oxen coin can now be bought for about $0.61 or 0.00001260 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48,020.51 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,411.52 or 0.07104308 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000501 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $180.82 or 0.00376538 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $626.76 or 0.01305192 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $57.00 or 0.00118696 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $270.25 or 0.00562774 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $238.15 or 0.00495931 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.81 or 0.00330712 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00006516 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OXEN is a privacy-focused cryptocurrency built on the Monero codebase. Their goal was to launch a network that facilitates completely anonymous and decentralized transactions. Oxen is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the CryptoNight heavy algorithm. In the beginning of 2021, Loki rebranded to OXEN. These were cosmetic changes only. $LOKI holders do not need to take any action. All Loki users can continue using their current wallets and services without having to update. All details regarding the rebrand are covered in the official announcement. “
Buying and Selling Oxen
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Oxen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Oxen should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Oxen using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Oxen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oxen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.