TokenPay (CURRENCY:TPAY) traded up 1.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 18th. TokenPay has a market cap of $1.80 million and $123,237.00 worth of TokenPay was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, TokenPay has traded 21.7% lower against the dollar. One TokenPay coin can now be purchased for about $0.0815 or 0.00000170 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $48,079.66 or 1.00092289 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 23.4% against the dollar and now trades at $41.01 or 0.00085373 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00008377 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.12 or 0.00066868 BTC.
- Tranchess (CHESS) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00008704 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00002001 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00001145 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00002095 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00006058 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00000138 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TPAY is a fintech product that combines blockchain, suite of wallets and a payment platform that is fully integrated into Gamecloud. The checkout system features payment integrations from 15 different gaming friendly e-wallets and credit card providers along with 16 different cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum and more. TokenPay is a blockchain project that incorporates Bitcoin cryptographic technology with advanced security and privacy features. Additionally, TokenPay is building out a platform that combines banking and a closed-end private exchange. This enables wider adoption of the coin via consumer and merchant services. Developing a TokenPay coin and the infrastructure to support its everyday seamless use is a crucial step. “
Buying and Selling TokenPay
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TokenPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TokenPay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TokenPay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TokenPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TokenPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.