Bitcoin SV (CURRENCY:BSV) traded 5.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 22nd. Over the last week, Bitcoin SV has traded 6.6% lower against the US dollar. One Bitcoin SV coin can now be bought for $146.83 or 0.00336917 BTC on major exchanges. Bitcoin SV has a total market capitalization of $2.77 billion and approximately $400.91 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $43,579.76 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $545.61 or 0.01251978 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $241.10 or 0.00553229 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001227 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $23.50 or 0.00053931 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 20.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00003119 BTC.
- DAOBet (BET) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- DragonVein (DVC) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Citadel.one (XCT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00000907 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded up 54.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000009 BTC.
About Bitcoin SV
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin SV restores the original Bitcoin protocol, aiming to keep it stable and allow it to massively scale. Bitcoin SV will maintain the vision set out by Satoshi Nakamoto’s white paper in 2008: Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System Reflecting its mission to fulfill the vision of Bitcoin, the project name represents the “Satoshi Vision” or SV. Created at the request of leading BSV mining enterprise CoinGeek and other miners, Bitcoin SV is intended to provide a clear choice for miners and allow businesses to build applications and websites on it reliably. “
Buying and Selling Bitcoin SV
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin SV should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin SV using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.