Chromia (CURRENCY:CHR) traded 15.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 22nd. One Chromia coin can now be bought for about $0.30 or 0.00000701 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Chromia has traded 9.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Chromia has a total market capitalization of $130.58 million and approximately $70.83 million worth of Chromia was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002310 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.09 or 0.00055607 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00002775 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $55.70 or 0.00128588 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002312 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.52 or 0.00012754 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.99 or 0.00046148 BTC.
Chromia Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Chromia (by ChromaWay) is a new blockchain platform for decentralized applications, conceived in response to the shortcomings of existing platforms and designed to enable a new generation of dapps to scale beyond what is currently possible. Chromia is both a blockchain and a relational database. This means that decentralized applications (dapps) can be written in a way that is familiar to developers all over the world, whether they work on large enterprise applications, games, or smaller projects. “
Buying and Selling Chromia
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chromia directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chromia should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Chromia using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chromia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chromia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.