FLETA (CURRENCY:FLETA) traded up 7.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on September 22nd. During the last seven days, FLETA has traded 4.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One FLETA coin can currently be bought for $0.0113 or 0.00000026 BTC on popular exchanges. FLETA has a market capitalization of $12.64 million and approximately $641,122.00 worth of FLETA was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002295 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.20 or 0.00055529 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 15.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00002769 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.62 or 0.00127630 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002297 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.56 or 0.00012755 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.08 or 0.00046079 BTC.
FLETA Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “FLETA focuses on extensive technological innovation and diverse fields of application. FLETA’s blockchain network has been designed to actualize the real ‘decentralization’ and contribute to the advancement of the blockchain ecosystem, by enhancing the independence and scalability of DApps. FLETA allows more freedom and efficiency in developing and providing services. It provides the function to create a customized subchain for each DApp, where the transaction of its token and assets can be made. Run through its own network, each DApp can update independently based on its own governance, frontend, and backend development environment. “
FLETA Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FLETA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FLETA should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FLETA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FLETA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FLETA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.