Insights Network (CURRENCY:INSTAR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. In the last seven days, Insights Network has traded down 6.7% against the dollar. Insights Network has a total market cap of $9.78 million and approximately $819.00 worth of Insights Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Insights Network coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0497 or 0.00000114 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002295 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.20 or 0.00055529 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 15.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00002769 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.62 or 0.00127630 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002297 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.56 or 0.00012755 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.08 or 0.00046079 BTC.
Insights Network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Insights Network is an Ethereum-Based data exchange. A unique combination of a blockchain and Secure Multiparty Computation makes it possible to enforce the exchange of data and payment between the provider and the requester of data without third-party involvement. Insights Network allows regular users to sell their data (without disclosing their identity) directly to organizations that need it. INSTAR is an ERC20 utility token that serves as a currency on the Insights Network ecosystem. “
Insights Network Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insights Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Insights Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Insights Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Insights Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insights Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.