Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded 5.8% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. One Quark coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0261 or 0.00000060 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Quark has traded 16.6% lower against the US dollar. Quark has a market cap of $7.16 million and approximately $1,254.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0497 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 40% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- TeeCoin (TEC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Safari (SFR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000014 BTC.
Quark Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Quark Coin (QRK) Military Grade Encryption and it is a free open source peer-to-peer electronic cash system that is completely decentralized, without the need for a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of a P2P network to check for double-spending. Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function. Quark’s hybrid blockchain utilises Proof-of-Work for the distribution of new coins and Proof-of-Stake to provide security for the network “
Quark Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.