TaaS (CURRENCY:TAAS) traded down 18.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. TaaS has a market cap of $6.81 million and $758.00 worth of TaaS was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, TaaS has traded down 5.2% against the US dollar. One TaaS coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.84 or 0.00008035 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002295 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.28 or 0.00055722 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00002780 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $55.62 or 0.00127639 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002297 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.56 or 0.00012770 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.13 or 0.00046197 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TaaS stands for Token as a Service. It is an investment fund designed to ease the process of investing in blockchain markets. TaaS will be an active player across blockchain markets, investing in cryptocurrencies and tokens. The TAAS tokens are built on a profit-sharing Ethereum smart contract. Every 3 months, a designated smart contract will disperse 50% of TaaS fund profits, equally spread out over the number of outstanding tokens. Intuitively, it implies that investors with a larger share of tokens will receive a higher return. “
TaaS Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TaaS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TaaS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TaaS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TaaS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TaaS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.