Yield Protocol (CURRENCY:YIELD) traded up 6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. Yield Protocol has a total market capitalization of $1.45 million and approximately $34,738.00 worth of Yield Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Yield Protocol coin can now be purchased for $0.0426 or 0.00000098 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, Yield Protocol has traded 25.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002311 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.18 or 0.00055882 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00002784 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.82 or 0.00128978 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002313 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.55 or 0.00012822 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.99 or 0.00046187 BTC.
Yield Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Yield Protocol is an open-source platform allowing anybody to create and execute yield farming & trading strategies on the Ethereum Defi ecosystem. It's designed to minimize smart contract risk by simplifying the abilities of each contract. Yields Protocols design allows anybody to design financial strategies that others can leverage without giving them access to their funds. “
Buying and Selling Yield Protocol
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Yield Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Yield Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Yield Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Yield Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Yield Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.