Beefy.Finance (CURRENCY:BIFI) traded 1.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 14th. One Beefy.Finance coin can now be bought for $1,140.32 or 0.01979508 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Beefy.Finance has traded 8.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Beefy.Finance has a market capitalization of $82.10 million and approximately $4.76 million worth of Beefy.Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.92 or 0.00097068 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00003105 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00000659 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $242.63 or 0.00421180 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.78 or 0.00013497 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $19.85 or 0.00034462 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.04 or 0.00010480 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00012724 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000603 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Beefy.Finance is a yield optimizer operating on Binance Smart Chain. In return for a small fee, Beefy.Finance automates several investment strategies utilizing liquidity pools. The project consists of an anonymous team, directly inspired by the yield optimization projects that had been developed on the Ethereum network. Its governance token distribution contracts went live on September 22, 2020, and the first set of vaults were opened on October 8, 2020. “
Buying and Selling Beefy.Finance
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beefy.Finance directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beefy.Finance should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Beefy.Finance using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Beefy.Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beefy.Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.