Decentralized Machine Learning (CURRENCY:DML) traded up 0.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on October 14th. Decentralized Machine Learning has a total market capitalization of $465,702.77 and approximately $2,642.00 worth of Decentralized Machine Learning was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Decentralized Machine Learning has traded down 13% against the US dollar. One Decentralized Machine Learning coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0017 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Starname (IOV) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4,099.30 or 0.08159023 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001741 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.25 or 0.00047427 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00002639 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00002216 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $126.17 or 0.00219622 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.54 or 0.00096688 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001742 BTC.
About Decentralized Machine Learning
According to CryptoCompare, “DML protocol is a scalable decentralized infrastructure designed to expand the reach to untapped private data and unleash their potential to facilitate machine learning development while providing economic incentives and protecting data privacy. On the DML protocol, the algorithms are run directly on individual devices by utilizing their idle processing power. The DML token is an ERC-20 compliant token that will be used to reward the data owners for contributing with their private data and idle processing power. “
Buying and Selling Decentralized Machine Learning
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Decentralized Machine Learning directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Decentralized Machine Learning should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Decentralized Machine Learning using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Decentralized Machine Learning Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Decentralized Machine Learning and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.