Energycoin (CURRENCY:ENRG) traded 25.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. In the last week, Energycoin has traded 4.3% higher against the dollar. One Energycoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Energycoin has a market cap of $77,206.74 and approximately $4.00 worth of Energycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Waves (WAVES) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.70 or 0.00058736 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.32 or 0.00023208 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00001632 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.28 or 0.00005716 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00002221 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0183 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00001938 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 167.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00008889 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EnergyCoin (ENRG) is a pure PoS scrypt altcoin with an initial distribution of 110000000 coins going to the 2000 members of the community. The PoS annualised rates drop by 2% per year from 10% to 2% in year 5 – thereafter at year six there is a fixed interest rate of 1% per annum. There is a thirty second block time and a difficulty retargetting each block. “
Energycoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Energycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Energycoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Energycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Energycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Energycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.