Ontology (CURRENCY:ONT) traded up 4.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. One Ontology coin can currently be purchased for about $0.97 or 0.00001689 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Ontology has traded down 0.2% against the US dollar. Ontology has a market capitalization of $850.53 million and $153.66 million worth of Ontology was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00003790 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $24.74 or 0.00043010 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.05 or 0.00095689 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000629 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $240.73 or 0.00418457 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.27 or 0.00012641 BTC.
- TerraUSD (UST) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001741 BTC.
- OMG Network (OMG) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.06 or 0.00026176 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ontology is a public infrastructure chain project and distributed trust collaboration platform. Its blockchain framework supports public blockchain systems and is able to customize different public blockchains for different applications. The blockchain/distributed ledger network combines distributed identity verification, data exchange, data collaboration, procedure protocols, communities, attestation, smart contract system support, and various industry-specific modules. Previously a NEO-based token, the ONT has now launched his mainnet. It will serve as the utility token within the platform. “
Buying and Selling Ontology
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ontology directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ontology should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ontology using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ontology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ontology and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.