Veil (CURRENCY:VEIL) traded down 2.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 14th. Veil has a market capitalization of $1.52 million and $3,390.00 worth of Veil was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Veil has traded 9.4% higher against the US dollar. One Veil coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0177 or 0.00000030 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57,858.75 or 0.99705303 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.18 or 0.00058900 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $187.98 or 0.00323932 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $314.71 or 0.00542334 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $124.32 or 0.00214229 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00004370 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.34 or 0.00009197 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00001597 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00002215 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00001044 BTC.
Veil Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Veil is a cryptocurrency project working to make privacy the most convenient choice through both cutting-edge technology and silky-smooth user experience. Veil uses a hybrid Proof-of-Stake and Proof-of-Work consensus system, including support for the RandomX and ProgPoW mining algorithms. Through RingCT, stealth addresses, Dandelion, and compulsory privacy, Veil provides coin fungibility and privacy without compromise. “
Veil Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veil directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Veil should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Veil using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Veil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veil and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.