BLOCKv (CURRENCY:VEE) traded up 14.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. Over the last seven days, BLOCKv has traded down 0.4% against the US dollar. BLOCKv has a total market cap of $59.76 million and $51,596.00 worth of BLOCKv was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BLOCKv coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0175 or 0.00000030 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00001297 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00003237 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001727 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $26.10 or 0.00045059 BTC.
- Decentraland (MANA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.09 or 0.00008794 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $135.69 or 0.00234274 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded 2,618,096.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.82 or 0.00089470 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.17 or 0.00012386 BTC.
BLOCKv Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BLOCKv is a shared protocol for the blockchain developer stack. It enables the creation of smart digital objects (vAtoms) on different blockchains like Bitcoin, Ethereum and EON. vAtoms provide the holder with the all the advantages of cryptocurrency such as scarcity, ownership, and tradability, but can also take the form of collectibles, coupons, loyalty programs, gift cards, game items and much more, allowing users to own a virtual object much like you own a physical object. The V (VEE) token is an ERC20 token that powers all operations within the BLOCKv platform. “
Buying and Selling BLOCKv
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLOCKv directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BLOCKv should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BLOCKv using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BLOCKv Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLOCKv and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.