FairGame (CURRENCY:FAIR) traded up 78.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. FairGame has a market cap of $66.72 million and $93.71 million worth of FairGame was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FairGame coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0695 or 0.00000118 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, FairGame has traded 232.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00001648 BTC.
- KARMA (KARMA) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Diamond (DMD) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.53 or 0.00006018 BTC.
- FairCoin (FAIR) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DMD (DMD) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.81 or 0.00052483 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FairCoin is a decentralised virtual currency, distributed through a vast airdrop process during the 6th and 8th of March, 2014 . An approximate 49,750 addresses were logged for the giveaway, each able to claim 1000 FAIR per hour. Automated airdrop claiming methods had no effect, as each IP address could register once per hour, and 2 different captchas had to be solved. These security precautions were hidden till the day of distribution. FairCoin's vast distribution method allowed a good portion of the cryptocurrency community to claim a little bit of the 50,000,000 FairCoins, each. “
FairGame Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FairGame directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FairGame should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FairGame using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FairGame Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FairGame and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.