Ontology (CURRENCY:ONT) traded 5% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 25th. During the last week, Ontology has traded 8.2% higher against the dollar. One Ontology coin can now be bought for approximately $1.01 or 0.00001718 BTC on exchanges. Ontology has a market cap of $884.24 million and $123.85 million worth of Ontology was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00002830 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.08 or 0.00199053 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.31 or 0.00036229 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00003063 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $434.01 or 0.00737883 BTC.
- TerraUSD (UST) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001705 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000598 BTC.
- Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000629 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00015770 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $45.69 or 0.00077677 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ontology is a public infrastructure chain project and distributed trust collaboration platform. Its blockchain framework supports public blockchain systems and is able to customize different public blockchains for different applications. The blockchain/distributed ledger network combines distributed identity verification, data exchange, data collaboration, procedure protocols, communities, attestation, smart contract system support, and various industry-specific modules. Previously a NEO-based token, the ONT has now launched his mainnet. It will serve as the utility token within the platform. “
Ontology Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ontology directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ontology should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ontology using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ontology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ontology and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.