Particl (CURRENCY:PART) traded up 2.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 25th. Particl has a total market capitalization of $24.94 million and $20,672.00 worth of Particl was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Particl coin can now be purchased for $2.13 or 0.00003680 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Particl has traded up 33% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- WINk (WIN) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.72 or 0.00011617 BTC.
- Global Coin Research (GCR) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.10 or 0.00005356 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Dev Protocol (DEV) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00004962 BTC.
- Warp Finance (WARP) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $534.52 or 0.00924348 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Team Finance (TEAM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00008136 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000016 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Particl is a blockchain-based eCommerce platform, allowing customers and merchants to be directl connected on a peer-to-peer network with reliable privacy features. Users can buy or sell anything, similar to eBay, Etsy or Amazon, except that all the transaction data, payments and conversations happen over a self-governed, distributed network instead of a central server. Transactions within the network are conducted in PART, the native cryptocurrency in the Particl PoS blockchain. Particl Desktop is a modern, intuitive, and user-friendly desktop application to make untraceable payments, buy or sell products and services online using the Open Marketplace, participate in community decisions, or start staking funds. Particl Desktop is the point-of-access into the Particl ecosystem. The Particl Market enables direct person to person e-commerce. Using peer-to-peer technology, it operates with no central authority or middleman and is exclusively owned and operated by its network of users. Particl offers to everyone the ability to partake in the global economy, regardless of its geographical location. “
Buying and Selling Particl
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Particl directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Particl should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Particl using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Particl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Particl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.