SmileyCoin (CURRENCY:SMLY) traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. During the last seven days, SmileyCoin has traded up 14.5% against the U.S. dollar. SmileyCoin has a total market capitalization of $514,986.87 and $15.00 worth of SmileyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SmileyCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Infinitecoin (IFC) traded up 22% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded 30.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Pakcoin (PAK) traded 38.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0510 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 174.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Aricoin (ARI) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Comet (CMT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- LiteBitcoin (LBTC) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SocialCoin (SOCC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
SmileyCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. SmileyCoin’s total supply is 30,339,280,000 coins and its circulating supply is 15,806,193,400 coins. SmileyCoin’s official Twitter account is @smileycoinnews and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SmileyCoin is tutor-web.info.
According to CryptoCompare, “A scrypt alternative crypto currency taking an education angle. “
Buying and Selling SmileyCoin
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmileyCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SmileyCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SmileyCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SmileyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmileyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.