Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded 4% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. One Substratum coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0034 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Substratum has traded 14.1% lower against the US dollar. Substratum has a market cap of $1.28 million and $3,995.00 worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00001284 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00003213 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001726 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.20 or 0.00045207 BTC.
- Decentraland (MANA) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.03 or 0.00008686 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $135.29 or 0.00233484 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded up 2,618,096.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $51.90 or 0.00089566 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.18 or 0.00012393 BTC.
Substratum Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Substratum is developing an open-source foundation for the decentralized web, providing free and unrestricted access to content for a new Web 3.0. The Substratum Network is a worldwide collection of nodes that uses industry-leading cryptography to deliver secure content anywhere, all without the need for VPNs or Tor. Substratum wants to revolutionize the hosting industry with per-request billing via microtransactions, all handled by blockchain technology and artificial intelligence. “
Buying and Selling Substratum
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Substratum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Substratum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.