Veritaseum (CURRENCY:VERI) traded 1.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 25th. During the last week, Veritaseum has traded down 10% against the U.S. dollar. One Veritaseum coin can now be bought for about $24.77 or 0.00042920 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Veritaseum has a total market cap of $53.25 million and $1,478.00 worth of Veritaseum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00001323 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001733 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00003191 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.08 or 0.00045184 BTC.
- Decentraland (MANA) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.04 or 0.00008724 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $134.80 or 0.00233554 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded 2,618,096.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.61 or 0.00089424 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.11 or 0.00012312 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Veritaseum is a smart contract-based wallet interface that allows anyone to create, enter and manage smart contracts without the need for any kind of intermediaries, middleman or centralized authority. Veritaseum will allow users to interact with real-world products based completely on blockchain technology and smart contracts, including P2P value trading, P2P letters of credit and DAOs. VERI tokens will allow users to interact with the Veritaseum wallet interface. “
Veritaseum Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veritaseum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Veritaseum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Veritaseum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Veritaseum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veritaseum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.