OneRoot Network (CURRENCY:RNT) traded up 2.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on November 28th. One OneRoot Network coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0025 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, OneRoot Network has traded 4% higher against the US dollar. OneRoot Network has a total market cap of $723,117.32 and approximately $108,573.00 worth of OneRoot Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00001344 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001835 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $23.76 or 0.00043595 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00002893 BTC.
- Decentraland (MANA) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.82 or 0.00008842 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $128.30 or 0.00235418 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded 2,618,096.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
OneRoot Network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ONEROOT aims to make use of the immutability, transparency, and traceability of blockchain while embracing values of decentralization and shared economy to build a network of value that better fits with the characteristics of distributed network and tokenization of assets. This project’s main focus will be the digitization of assets, offering information, buying solutions, transactions, and liquidity solutions for those that use it. RNT is an Ethereum-based token that will be used as a medium of exchange on the platform. “
Buying and Selling OneRoot Network
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OneRoot Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OneRoot Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OneRoot Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OneRoot Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OneRoot Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.