Shard (CURRENCY:SHARD) traded down 30.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on November 28th. Shard has a market cap of $1.14 million and approximately $556.00 worth of Shard was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Shard has traded down 7.5% against the US dollar. One Shard coin can currently be purchased for $0.0664 or 0.00000122 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Quiztok (QTCON) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded up 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- ChronoCoin (CRN) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- PirateCash (PIRATE) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- MMOCoin (MMO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- TerraCredit (CREDIT) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000008 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Shard’s total supply is 77,160,177 coins and its circulating supply is 17,100,000 coins. Shard’s official Twitter account is @shardcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Shard is shardcoin.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Shard is a blockchain-based payment platform. It allows users to perform cryptocurrencies transactions between them using the platform native token, the SHARD. At the main website, users will find a digital wallet service as well, with support for Windows, Mac, and Linux devices, where it is possible to store, monitor and manage their digital assets, including SHARD. ShardCoin (SHARD) is a PoS (Proof of Stake) cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. It will be the medium through which users can exchange value when using the platform. “
Buying and Selling Shard
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shard directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Shard should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Shard using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Shard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.