ScPrime (CURRENCY:SCP) traded 2.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 5th. During the last seven days, ScPrime has traded up 6.2% against the US dollar. One ScPrime coin can currently be bought for about $0.72 or 0.00001476 BTC on popular exchanges including Probit and Whitebit and SouthXchange. ScPrime has a total market cap of $28.31 million and approximately $36,269.00 worth of ScPrime was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- MobileCoin (MOB) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $13.42 or 0.00027620 BTC.
- Siacoin (SC) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Nano (XNO) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00008176 BTC.
- Mob Inu (MOB) traded down 63.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Scaleswap (SCA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00000750 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ScPrime is designed to be business-grade cloud storage based on a sharing economy model where anyone may provide storage capacity to create a distributed “datacenter” while earning income. The result is higher data security, durability, and performance at a lower cost than traditional cloud services.”
ScPrime Coin Trading
ScPrime can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange and Probit and Whitebit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ScPrime directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ScPrime should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ScPrime using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ScPrime Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ScPrime and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.